Thursday, April 1, 2010

inspiration

I really can't go any further in the blog without giving props to my inspiration, younghouselove. I honestly do not think I would've agreed to buy this house without them (John loved it, I had a hard time seeing past the single full bath and grandma/cat smell). But reading their blog, and seeing the amazing before and after shots, really gave me hope that we could make this house our own, even on a budget. They offer great how-to's on almost any DIY project you can think of. It's an inspiration to see other "youngsters" working on a budget, to make their home wonderful, with their own 2 hands. So thanks YHL - you've saved us from spending too much money on one of those newfangled, slapped together houses. Instead, we got a lovely home which we are working very hard to make our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment